When you are writing an essay, there are many factors that follow the kind of essay you write. It includes your interest and effort that you put into it. We have given some tips for essay writing before and we want to touch this topic again as we got lot of requests. Let us describe some basic types of essay writing and how you could benefit from essay writing tips about that in this blog post.
1) The Descriptive Essay: This is said to be the most commonly used essay format in schools. In this kind of essay writing, you generally describe certain things. Things like Who, What, When, How and Where are answered in such essays. All kinds of relevant ideas are connected to it. In descriptive essay writing, you carry on with certain things that make sense to one who is reading it.
Essay Writing Tips: One main essay writing tips for this kind of Essay is to be sure of following the simple way of writing an essay. You must be sure of the clarity of words that you are using in your file. You must keep away from the number of words that you need to use. If you feel certain words are not familiar, you should try to avoid them. Just write down from your heart and the essay would be perfect.
2) Augmentative or Persuasive essay: This is yet another types of essay writing that you need to follow. In this kind of essay, you for your opinion and then write accordingly. After writing the complete essay, you come for a conclusion.
Essay Writing Tips: you must come out to a conclusion after well research carried out on your subject. Jut does not form random opinions. You must be sure with the thing you are supporting. You must be able to come out with 2 – 3 evidences that would help you make your essay stringer in reader’s eyes.
3) Compare and Contrast Essay: This is one of the types of essay writing that involves talking about one or two pints and then trying to expand it in your own language. You must look for similarities and contrast in each of the evidences and subjects.
Essay Writing Tips: For this kind of essay, you should try to pick up top few similarities and contrasts that you can explain with evidence.
4) Narrative Essay: This type of essay writing means telling a story or reflecting something from a reader’s point of view. Ideas are involved and there are somewhat cases like storytelling to the readers.
Essay Writing Tips: it is best to draw out story with your own personal reflection about the subject and matter of essay.
5) Evaluation Essay: This is other types of essay writing where there are academic reviews on any idea or issue. Rather than requirement, this type of essay deals with any kind of informal opinion too.
Essay Writing Tips: You need to write down with certain evaluation. You must conclude in a way that sounds the best for any reader.
You must follow essay writing tips as per the types of essay writing that you are coming up. It is better to go ahead and learn all such essay writing as soon as possible.